Friday, December 7, 2007

I Ain't Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas

I heard mom say the other day that I'm not getting anything for Christmas because of the way I've acted this year. Well first of all, I don't know what Christmas is but I'm guessing it has something to do with the shiny tree in the living room that I keep getting in trouble for drinking the water out of. And if it means treats for me, then I think I'm very deserving of something for Christmas. I mean let's see...so I stirred up trouble with the neighbor's dogs by barking at them under the fence. So I chewed on the dresser a little...and the brick mold around the back door... and I destroyed a couple of dad's socks. I might have been mean to Riley a little by taking toys away from her, but really, she deserved that. And I might have eaten some of her food when I wasn't supposed to. But when you think about a whole year! Well that's a loooong time for a puppy like me to not get into any trouble. I think I did pretty good. I hope mom and dad reconsider and get me a little something for Christmas. I think being cute must count for something.

2 comments:

MrsSisler said...

love it, lol

the picture goes perfect with...so, i might have chewed this..

Anonymous said...

awww how could you refuse that look.
Look at him he is all sad.