Monday, February 11, 2008

Spring is almost here!

It's that time of year again. The weather outside is starting to get a bit warmer and I know what that means; playtime for Riley and me. Mom and Dad sure have been nice to let us play outside the past few days. They even threw the ball for me for a really long time. The past few months they haven't wanted to play outside much. They just stand on the deck, wrapped in their coats yelling at us to hurry and come back inside. No time for us to play. They act like it was cold or something. Another thing I love about this time of year is walks! I heard Mom say the other day that we could start taking our long walks around the neighborhood again soon. I got so excited because walks are some of my favorite things. I need to catch up with all the other dogs around the neighborhood. I'm so glad it's finally almost Spring. I can't wait to roll in the green grass, play fetch for hours in the back yard, and drink water right from the water hose. It's my favorite time of year!

No comments: