Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Addiction

(Here I am staring at my favorite ball just waiting on Mom to throw it for me. Hurry Mom!)
Hi my name is Tag and I'm addicted to playing fetch. Well there, I admitted it. What can I say? It's my most favoritest thing in the whole wide world. Chasing that bouncy little ball across the back yard, jumping and catching it in mid air, and then attacking it. It's a rush I tell you! Mom and Dad just don't understand it. They don't understand why I pace by the back door and whine until they let me out to play. Sometimes, even when I push the ball towards them, they still just laugh at me. They just don't get that I'm a hyper little guy just bursting with energy. I'm cooped up all day while they're at work and when they get home all I ask is for just a few minutes of playing fetch. It's the highlight of my little life. And now that it's getting dark outside earlier, I had better enjoy it while I can because I have a feeling Mom won't be so thrilled about going out when it's cold and dark. I guess there could be worse things to be addicted too afterall.

No comments: