Monday, August 27, 2007

I guess I'll never understand...


Humans, I don't think I'll ever understand them. I think I'm done trying even. I mean, everything they do is foreign to me. They take baths every day, brush their hair every day, and they always seem to smell nice. None of that sounds very appealing to me. It's more fun to be smelly and dirty! But aside from all their strange habits, I'm baffled by all the things they do to us dogs. For instance, what's with all the nicknames? I've got a fairly simple name-Tag. Doesn't seem like you could come up with too many nicknames for that but yet somehow they do. I've heard 'em all; Tag-a-long, Tag-a-saurus, Tag-a-licious, Tag you're it, and my favorite, Bug. No idea how they came up with that one. Why give me such a short name if you're just gonna make it longer?

Oh, and how is it funny to stand me up on my hind legs and make me dance to that crazy music they listen to? I am not amused. It's embarrassing. Something else I don't understand-being quiet all the time. Humans, jabber all the time. I don't understand 95% of what they are saying but they talk all the time. Yet I am told to be quiet when I bark. I can't help they don't speak my language and understand what I'm saying. Maybe I just want to contribute to the conversation. I stare at them, dazed and confused when they talk to me but they just keep on talking like I understand. I guess they must think I'm interested in whatever it is they are saying. heh

I've come to one conclusion about humans. They're all nuts I tell you. If I didn't love them so much I think I'd pack up my toys and move out.

No comments: