Monday, October 8, 2007

Busy Weekend


Boy it was a busy weekend here. Grandma, Grandpa, and my aunt Christy came to visit this weekend. I love it when they come because there's always lots of petting and belly rubs for me. Grandma stayed with Riley and me while everyone was gone on Saturday, and we played all day long. I really like when Grandma plays with me. She will throw my toys for me to fetch as long as I want her to. Usually mom and dad get tired of playing long before I do, but not Grandma. Another thing about Grandma is that she gives me as many pieces of ice as I want, too. Even when mom tells her not to, she still sneaks me a couple more pieces 'cause she knows it's my favorite thing. I had a lot of fun while they were here but now I'm tired from all the excitement. Things are getting back to normal so I guess I'll have time to catch up on some rest tomorrow.

No comments: