Monday, October 1, 2007

Man my dogs are tired

I love it when mom is home with us during the day but boy, I sure don't get any rest. When it's just Riley and me we sleep almost all day. But when mom's here I've gotta be right where she is so I don't get to sleep at all! Well today was one of those days. First we played fetch out in the back yard. I bet I chased that ball across the yard 200 times. Well not that many but I can't really count so it seemed liked a lot to me. After a short rest, mom started doing housework so of course I had to follow her back and forth around the house to be sure I didn't miss anything good. Then dad came home and took us out in the back yard. Of course Riley wanted to play then so I chased her around for a while until she got tired which doesn't take very long. She's sorta lazy. ; P Then, mom and dad wanted to go on a walk around the neighborhood so off we go again. Now it's late and almost my bedtime and I'm beat. I'm kinda glad mom will be at work tomorrow so I can catch up on my sleep. Can someone carry me to bed??

No comments: