Friday, April 20, 2007

A whole new world!

Well let me start at the beginning. I was born May 6, 2006 in Birmingham, AL. Those first couple months are hazy now but I do remember I had a rough start. I was the smallest boy in the litter and my human mom thought I wouldn't make it. But she hand fed me until I was strong enough to do it on my own. One day I remember her telling me I was going to have new parents. I remember thinking, geez I hope they like me. (but look at that handsome devil ...how could they not?!)I was kinda scared to leave my brothers and sisters though.

That brings us to July 7, 2006. My new mom and dad came to pick me up. I slept all the way home. It was kinda weird at first learning all the rules like don't chew on people's toes, don't shred the papers on the coffee table, and don't potty in the house. For some reason I kept forgetting that one. After a few weeks I got settled in though. Now I love my home and mom and dad are the coolest. I can tell they love me a lot...even when I'm bad...which I am...a lot.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is the most adorable dog ever!

Cas said...

Did you forget about your Uncle Snoogan's saying hello to you? Wasn't that just a fun time had by all?