Friday, April 20, 2007

You can't prove it was me!


Yeah ok I did it...but in my defense it was a rough week for me. I had been hearing about this "snip snip" for a while now but I wasn't sure what it was. Well let me tell ya, it was not what I expected! Oh sure it started off all peachy--a trip to the vet's office. That's cool because I like the folks up there. They pet me and give me treats. So when my mom left me there I wasn't too concerned.
All I remember after that is falling asleep. Who knows how long I slept, hours, days maybe but when I woke up in a drunken haze I felt like something was missing. But what could it be? After the room stopped spinning and I proceeded to clean myself up I noticed it...something WAS missing!
Well, wouldn't you be upset if something like that happened to you? So a couple days later I was thinking about it and I was ticked. So while no one was looking I may or may not have chewed up the cabinet. Sure this picture is encriminating but you don't actually see me chewing on it, do you? Innocent until proven guilty, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny!! =) He has a naughty look on his face...