Friday, May 4, 2007

Up the creek

Who knew corgis could swim? I sure as heck didn't until I did it. Mom and dad took me on a walk to the park on Monday. It was a pretty hot day so I thought I'd get a sip of water and then mosey on over and check out some shiney candy wrappers I spotted on the ground. I guess mom and dad had other ideas though. They thought it would be a good idea to see if I could swim. So the next thing I know I'm in the creek! What else could I do but start kicking my little legs. Mom took this opportunity to snap a pic of me. Great, now we'll alllways remember it. I hope they're happy now. I have to admit, it did cool me off but let's just say it's about as fun as taking a bath.

Just for the record, corgis are good at running fast, herding, and agility type activities...nowhere does it say we like to swim.

2 comments:

Kayte said...

awwww, what a great story! i love Tag!

~Amber~ said...

Awww, Tag you aer so adorable. I love your short little legs. So cute! Sorry your mom and dad put you through that. ;)