Friday, June 15, 2007

Bad influence...who me?



The accusation has been made that I am becoming a bad influence on my sister, Riley. When she first moved here she was very quiet and reserved. Well we had a talk and I told her she had to work on it if she was going to hang with me. So maybe I've been coaching her on a few things.

For instance the other night, she came trotting into the living room with one of mom's socks she stole from the bedroom. Well the first thing she did wrong was get caught. She obviously doesn't know how to be sly yet. You should be able to get a good sized hole chewed before you get caught. We've got to work on that one. Another thing she may have picked up from me is destroying every piece of paper that's within reach. The rule is, if it's within reach, it's fair game. Kinda like that coupon she chewed up the other day. She got in big trouble for that too.

One thing she has mastered so far is the "ice maker hop". The technique is to run over to the fridge whenever you hear mom and dad getting ice and hop up and down looking very hopeful and happy. Gets you a piece of ice every single time! They just can't resist the happy puppy face. I'm quite proud of her for learning that one. I'm not a bad dog really. I've just got a few tricks up my sleeve. Can I help it if Riley's picking them up too?

No comments: