Saturday, June 2, 2007

People let me tell ya 'bout my best friend...


It's been a week since Riley came to live with us. As you can see, we've made some progress since that first day. It's sort of nice having someone to play with all the time. Mom doesn't like when I slobber on her while we're playing, but Riley doesn't seem to mind. It's nice having her along on my afternoon walks too. She scopes out one side of the street for interesting things to sniff and squirrels to chase, and I take the other side.

I guess you could say she's become my partner in crime too. We both got in trouble for digging in the dirt pile behind the house today and for trying to lick the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. At least I'm not the only one getting yelled at anymore! She's pretty ok I guess. So far, so good.

1 comment:

MrsSisler said...

How adorable!! I loved below what "tag" wrote about trying to lick dishes in the dishwasher. That's one of Owen's favorite "chores"