Tuesday, June 5, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...



Ahh a dog's life. Eating, sleeping, playing, sniffing...it doesn't get much better than this. Today I decided to jot down some of my most favorite things...which wasn't hard since everything is my favorite thing! (except a bath, not so much a favorite thing)

Tag's Favorite Things

1. Rolling in the grass, especially right after I get a bath (Mom hates that.)

2. Hearing the words treat, eat, walk, and outside (You have my undivided attention when you say those words.)

3. Chasing my dirty old tennis ball (This is my mission in life.)

4. Settling down with a good stick to chew on (Is there really anything better?)

5. Licking the dirty dishes in the dishwasher (Yeah, I get yelled at every single time but it's so worth it!)

6. Going for walks in my neighborhood (I meet lots of nice people that pet me and there are a bazillion things to sniff and check out!)

7. Riding in the car (It's always an adventure. I never know where I'm going next!)

8. Tummy rubs (Come on, you know you'd like one too.)

9. Running circles around the coffee table for no apparent reason (You should try it sometime, it's very liberating.)

10. Stealing and chewing on dad's socks (There's something about a stinky old sock that makes my day!)

I know it's just simple things, but it's the simple things that make life great!

A note from Tag's mom:

The inspiration for this post came from an email I got a while back. I deleted the email but found it again on this website http://www.lolin.org/ about half way down under Excerpts from a Lab's Daily Diary. This pretty much sums up Corgis as well.

No comments: